Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point we would like to inform you about data protection in our company. Of course, we observe the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted by digital security systems and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected against damage, destruction or unauthorized access by technical measures.
Object of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. According to Section 3 (1) BDSG, this is individual information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes z. B. Information such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, but possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
General data protection notice
(1) If you access the website of … (company) or download data from these pages, we will save and process information about this in a log file. This is done anonymously. No conclusions can be drawn about your person.
(2) The following are saved: your IP address, the date and time of the page visit, the page accessed or the name of the file accessed, the amount of data transferred and the message as to whether the access / retrieval was successful.
(3) This data is not used for commercial purposes. The evaluation only serves the statistical preparation and improvement of our internet offer. For this we will create user profiles using a pseudonym. A connection between the person behind the pseudonym and the collected usage data is not established. After this use, your data will be deleted. Permanent storage is excluded. You can object to this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
(4) Your data will only be used by us. It will not be passed on to third parties. (If applicable: The processing for the analysis of user behavior is carried out in place, state, a state outside the scope of Directive 95/46 / EC by … (e.g. company Google Analytics). You can use and process the data by using the Disable add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
(5) We also use so-called cookies for data collection and storage. Cookies are small data packets that your browser saves on your device at our request. There they do no harm. They do not contain viruses and do not allow us to spy on them. Two types of cookies are used. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (session cookies). In contrast, permanent cookies have a maximum lifespan of up to … (period). These types of cookies enable them to be recognized when you call them up after leaving the website. With the help of cookies it is possible for us to understand your usage behavior for the above-mentioned purposes and to a corresponding extent. They are also intended to enable you to surf our website in an optimized manner. We also collect this data only in anonymous or pseudonomized form. You can set your internet browser so that our cookies cannot be stored on your device or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. You can use the opt-out function of the following programs for this: …
Scope of data collection and storage
In general, it is not necessary for you to use personal data to use our website. So that we can actually provide our services, we may need your personal data. This applies to the sending of information material or ordered goods as well as to answering individual inquiries.
If you commission us with the provision of a service or the delivery of goods, we generally only collect and store your personal data insofar as this is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. To do this, it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to companies that we use to provide the service or to process the contract. These are e.g. B. Transport companies or other service providers. If we undertake any of the following or other actions or perform services, we would like to collect and store your personal data and will ask for your express consent at the appropriate point on our website:
– Sending the newsletter – participation in the competition
After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked and deleted after the tax and commercial law regulations have expired, unless you have expressly consented to the use of data beyond this.
If you have registered for our newsletter with your e-mail address, we will also use your e-mail address for your own advertising purposes beyond the execution of the contract until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Data collection through the use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service that Google inc. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. For example, information about the operating system, browser, your IP address, the website you previously accessed (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit to our website are recorded. The information generated by this text file about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. If this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google, Google will also pass this information on to these third parties. This usage is anonym or pseudomized. You can find more information about this directly on Google
Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie
Users can deactivate the use of the DART cookie by using the
No direct personal data of the user is saved, only the internet protocol address. This information is used to automatically recognize you the next time you visit our website and to make navigation easier for you. Cookies allow us, for example, to adapt a website to your interests or to save your password so that you do not have to enter it every time.
Of course, you can also view our websites without cookies. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, you can prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. How this works in detail, please refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer. If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to functional restrictions of our offers.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your internet usage program (browser) accordingly. To do this, you have to switch off the storage of cookies in your internet browser. For more information, please refer to the instructions for use of your Internet browser.
Collection and storage of usage data
Dedicated use of data
We observe the principle of earmarked data use and only collect, process and store your personal data for the purposes for which you have communicated it to us. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary to provide the service or to carry out the contract. The transmission to the state institution and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the framework of the statutory information obligations or if we are obliged to provide information by a court decision.
We also take internal data protection very seriously. Our employees and the service companies commissioned by us have been committed by us to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
Right to information and right of withdrawal
You will receive information about your data stored by us free of charge at any time without giving reasons. You can block, correct or delete your data collected from us at any time. You can also revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use at any time without giving reasons. Please contact the contact address given in the imprint. We are at your disposal at any time for further questions about our information on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
This data protection declaration is made available to you free of charge on the website http://www.datenschutzerklaerung-online.de. The author is Dr. Bernd v. Nieding